Friday, May 8, 2009

PLANES FOE THE SUMMER!!!! FINALY GOING TO BE OUT WEEEEE???

So I was thinking of my graduation and was thinking of what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. Well I am going to tell you what I am going to do. I am going to go to work for the summer and then after that I am going to find a job in Bethel. After words I will move to Anchorage with my sister and Frances. But then I will have to get a job there to so I don't run out of money and I would be able to pay off the bill we will be getting when we go up to Anchorage. So yeah I am totally planed after high school. But I may want to apply early so that I would get a scholarship for collage. So I would not have to pay too much for the collage I want to go to. So far my older sister graduated when she was 20, and this year I am going to graduate at the age of 19 one year before my older sister. And the year after I graduate my third oldest is going to graduate at the age of 18 if she keeps up all her work. Well I don’t know about Nick because he is still in Jr. High School. And we would not find out for another few years.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sounds like you have been giving some thought to what you want to do after high school. Keep dreaming and keep working hard to achieve your dreams!