Friday, May 1, 2009

HEY GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!

Boy you are going to freak when you hear about this. Man i am one of the luckiest guys in Oscarville because I am going to be greaduating this year and i am so glat i would not have to come to school ever again... But there is a turning point at this not that I don't have to go to school it is going to collage and thal is much harder then high school. Well then I would have to get around it like i did with high school and soon enough I would get out of collage and then live on my own in the real world. I am really glad I am going to be out of school by the 15 or so. And yea let me know what you guys think of me out of school.

2 comments:

b.r. said...

Congratulations Andrew, this is great news. If you ever need a reference I'll be happy to help. Good luck, and finish out the school year strong.

Brian Rendall

Why Me!! said...

Hey Bro, I am really excited that you are going to Graduate and yea. I hope i graduate next year but then hopefully in two year but i want to graduate a year early that if I'm motivated to it or something like that. Hope you do well in college. Don't get to behind in college work ok. I will miss you in school next year, it will be to boring without you, don't leave me. I joke, well yea hope you have fun in college. Got to go later take care.