Thursday, May 7, 2009

GETTING OUT OF SCHOOL PLANES??!!YEAH I AM GETTING OUT COOL???

I have been thinking of what I want to do with my life. What I was thinking of doing is may be go to the army and go there for carpentry then whatever comes up when I am there that is if I get to that point. I also think I am going to work before I go to collage so I would have money to spend when I get to collage. There is many things I want to do before I go to collage is get a job then save up to get into a good collage and what not. I also thing I would go to Anchorage with my sister and Frances but first we would need jobs to get there and rent an apartment. Then after we do that I would have to find a job in Anchorage and it may be hard to find one up there. So it is best to get one in Bethel before going to Anchorage and save up a lot of money in a bank or several banks and one would be to save and another to use. And i think i have a good plan after I get out of High school. But it may change time to time so I better keep my mind open to anything that comes up. So yeah I think I am set to Get out of high school and go on into the real world.

No comments: