Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weathe Changing?????


Man the weather is being some how. It cant make up its mind, it gets cold then warm then cold again. What is it going to do next? When would the next warm weather would come around. What do you guys thing? The readers that read my blog. When do you guys think the next warm weather coming. Right now it has been cold out with some sun out for the passed two days now. If it was so cold out what could you do to prevent getting frost bit. Here is what i would do, I would dress very warm cover the places that are easly to get frost bitten. What would happen if it got so cold out were we have to stay home to keep warm. Tis one time I got a frost bite on my nose, I did not like it because my nose was felt like it was going to fall off when I went caribou hunting, with Mike, some other guy, and me. Man it felt very funny because my nose kept getting cold then warm then cold again.

No comments: