Friday, January 16, 2009

Weather Patterns!!!!!?????



Today in the sky? whats going on, why is it doing this? I know why, because of some boy in Oscarville. It is the boy that is writing this, yea thats right it is me. Because my mom has been calling me when I have been sleeping in. but i am not sure about that theory of it being me is right. But it could be me?? Big ? on that I don't really know but it might be me a big might? So on to the sky, it is cloudy then clear then back to cloudy. I will put up a picture of it and you will see. So how is every one doing so far. Nothing to talk about these days. And some days you would have something to say but oh what the hec. There would be lots of things to talk about if you just meet someone, then became best friends.

2 comments:

Erin said...

lol...Perhaps we should do an experiment. How about you make sure you get to school on time ALL of next week and we'll see if the weather clears up.

The weather is crazy weird and I think it is making everyone feel weird as well. I know I do.

Erin said...

oh yeah..thanks for working! I forget to say thank you sometimes. Thank you.