Monday, January 12, 2009

Four wheeler riding?

After brining me four wheeler i could not stop riding it even around 1-2 hours after midnight. My mom and dad wondered where was one day and i was out riding late i mean very late. To where my mom and dad were sleeping at some days and i was riding up in Bethel with Carl and our four wheelers. My dad said one day not to go riding so late. So I stopped for a few days then started up again but went home little bit before midnight. This was when Nicholai was up in Anchorage. Carl was riding around with Uncles four wheeler.

2 comments:

Why Me!! said...

Wow I want to go riding with that jalopy four wheeler...:D But then to busy at home sometimes...Except for that one day when I went outside and yea...I want to try and drive it too...But then maybe next time like you would let me...I joke...Well I guess that's it big brother:D later peace

Erin said...

I love your little four wheeler. It was so funny seeing Carl and you out on it the other night trying to get it started. I'm glad that you like playing around with engines and stuff. Being able to fix stuff is such a valuable skill. Keep up all your hard work.