Friday, February 27, 2009

My Moose Hunting Trips!!??

Well there are many things I could talk about. And I think I will talk about a time I went out moose hunting with my dad one time. I was about 14 years old the very first time I went, at first my dad did not want me to go. But I started to cry and he decided to bring me along. We were out in the wild for about 20-30 days or less and in those days I had to use the bathroom. At first I did not want to but I had to use it so bad. But I was scared that something would come out and take me, eventually I got over it. Then it was about the second to last day we were staying there I really had to use the bathroom really bad but didn't use it then it all came out all over my pants and legs. Boy I was so grossed out by the smell and the way it felt when I was sitting down on the boat. Then the second time I went was when I was 16 years old. When I asked my dad if I could fallow them he said no. Then I just kept asking him over and over again until he said yeah. but I did not cry that time I just kept on asking. And that time I was not afraid of using to bathroom out in the wild. After those days I want out moose hunting with my dad I never got to go again. I wonder how it would have been if I did not go with him moose hunting and was doing my school work and never went with them. May be I would have been closer to graduating and out of school by now.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow. I'm not sure how to respond to your first moose story. Sounds kind of familiar...perhaps like something that happened during an NYO meet! haha

I love that you go hunting and stuff. I think that is so cool and that it is so great you get to spend time with your dad!

Keep up all your hard work. I appreciate it sooooo much. We'll get you to graduation...we just have to keep working!