Monday, March 2, 2009

Hey, hows every one doing. Me I am doing good. Well I am geussing you want to know about my grandfather. Well he is a caring, loving kind of person. Some things that he told us that I kind of know about like how to look for good spots for setting a snere. How about how to make a black fish trap, also where to put it. There are plenty things that you think you might know about the wilderness but you are thinking wrong. If you want to know more about him I will interview him then some time post it on my blog. But I know some things about his live from past interview. One time he told us about how he did when he went fishing and he got 9,000 dolors worth of fish. That time was when the oil spill happened. Also he talked about how they barly had school and why there was hardly any.

No comments: