Monday, March 9, 2009

hey, peolpe now it is done?? Could read it now??:))

Hey, finally get to take my computer home ever since 3-4 weeks or last month. It feels good getting to bring my computer home. I have been coming in late and was not able to bring it home. Until this week which is on the 6 till the 13th. That is one week and after one week I would have to fill out an eligibility after the week is over. I am hopping I will be on time for the next week so I can take my computer home for another week. But there are other things to do to bring my computer. I would also have to do my homework. Hopefully I would get to bring my computer next week. But I have to do my homework and do most of them in school. And now I am able to bring it ever since two weeks ago and still going. And if I keep up my work I will be able to graduate this year. But if I don't pass my HSGQE I could take is when they have it again but I would not be in school. I hope I get to walk out of school this year. Well I have my fingers crossed in hoping to pass and then I wound not have to take it again. It has been 2 weeks ever since I got to bring my computer home and probable get to bring it this week again. Well that is all I have to say in how I am doing in class and on homework, oh yeah I for got to mention about my work I am doing. I am doing well in the work I have to do in class and I am all caught up and I want to keep it that way.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey! I'm glad that you are doing all your work and have been on time! I really appreciate seeing your face here right away in the morning.

I've been watching you read and read Shadows and you've been working so hard. Even now I look up and I see you there, across the room, with your nose in the book. Eliza has told me how impressed she is with everything you are doing for her as well.

Keep up your good work, keep the lines of communication open and keep up this hard working attitude. I bet it feels good to get so much stuff done.