Monday, February 23, 2009

Hey, everyone what type of store do you want to here about this time? I think I am going to talk about making movies this week end. And how much fun i had making them with Carl Michael. Carl and I was making a very funny movies about Howard and how he gets hyper when he is in the cold. The way he laughs when you fast forward it. It is so funny when you watch it when it is rewinding. Boy-o-boy when Carl was cracking up it sounds funny when it is going fast or going backward. How would it have been if Carl was not laughing and it was just Howard. May be it wouldn't be as funny. I would have been able to bring my computer home but I was late the few days of the week but i did all my work i had to do in order to bring my computer but I was late. I wonder when was the last time i brought my computer home, I think it was 3 weeks ago.

1 comment:

tanuller said...

I think that is so...three-weeks ago. Don't you miss your computer? I always try to wake you guys up everyday so that you will not be late for school...but i am glad that you are trying to make it on time....