Thursday, September 25, 2008

Felling good caught up with homework

When I was behind with my homework it did not feel good. Because I could not bring my computer home and I would of not been able to go on any trips if there was any trips to go on. So I did my homework and now I am homework free until she acines homework, and if she dose I have to do it right away and hopefully I would not do the same thing like last year. I am hoping to do better in my schoolwork and not getting so behind in my work. Other reasons I have to do my work I am asined is because my mom and dad wants me to graduat and may be go to collage. But first I want to have a job first and then I would not have to ask my mom and dad for money to pay for collage. it is going to feel good not coming to school but I will be missing my teacher that maid me work my but of when I did not feel like it. But she was alright working with her… I will miss her when I go to collage. Well hope all you people have fun reading this because I had fun writing it… see yall later ppl

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awww...I like working with you too! You really are sooooo close to being done! It feels good to me to have you all caught up in homework as well. Keep it up!