Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Days I go to Dental

Every time I come in for Dental I get so bored. The reason I get bored because I miss working on stuff at the school… and doing homework. When I am up here at the Dental I always want to go back to school and work on my school stuff… so today I am going to go to the school after I am done here. Then I will go to the school and do the work my teacher acinies me. I have been waiting for 2/3 hours. One of the people up front said I would be able to be seen. When am I going to be seen? I am getting tired of waiting. Today there was a lot of people but it they were going in like so fast but not to fast just fast enough. How long am I going to wait here I want to go back to school because I get to bored here not having school. Well I don’t think I am going to be seen this morning and I might have to come in after launch.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I waited once in the dentist's office for 5 hours. I had just gotten my wisdom teeth pulled and had a dry socket (which was extremely painful). I just sat there and cried because it hurt so bad. It really was horrible having to sit there for so long. I don't envy you at all. You should have brought your Literature Circle..you could have read while you were waiting...hee..hee.

Thanks for sending your math homework to me. That was a pretty cool thing to do! See you tomorrow -- or today -- lol -- it's late and I'm still up doing homework.