Monday, September 15, 2008

Family Roles

What I do in my house is picking things of the floor. Sometimes I do that when I feel like doing it and I might start doing laundry or dishes. But I will be thinking of it and I am not sure if I want to do dishes, may be my brother can do dishes and I could do laundry. May be I could just do dishes because I do not know how to do laundry, but my sister could put them in order and I could do laundry. That is what I might do rather letting my little sister doing most of the chores. So that she could have more of a break at home or outside. The End…

2 comments:

Erin said...

Awwww...what a great big brother, wanting to do the chores so your sister could have a break. Do you really do laundry? That's pretty cool. One time I went to Mississippi for three weeks with some other people who were getting their degrees in teaching and one guy was 20 and we had to teach him how to do his laundry. He still lived at home with his mom and she always did it for him. It was funny.

Why Me!! said...

Then you need to start doing them. Sike you don't need to. Well yeah i guess you do. But you and Nick DOn't do the dishes good well i think you do them better than Nick. Well good luck on the chores and all. Well yeah hope you have fun doing chores at home I will show you how to do the Laundry Okay.
Jackie