Monday, April 27, 2009

Hey people how you guys liking my blogges. What I think about my blogges is that they are improving very fast or that is what I think. Well I am going to wright some writing so you could read it. Here I go, well I was thinking of going out hunting right when school is out so I would not have to worry about going home early and so I don't run out of shells. Also I would have more shells when it is time to go to the tundra. Well I think that is all... No I am just Kidding there is a lot more to this story or blog. So I think I am going to wait to get out of school so I would have more time to go out and more time to be out there. Because the last time I went out hunting I would come home around 12:00 to about 1:00. And then my dad would tell me to stop coming home late so I did until it happened again. So I am totaly going to wait until school is out and may be by that time there will be more geese to shoot and be a lot easier for me to just go out hunting in the morning then in the afternoon or late evening. So what I am trying to say is that I am going to wait till school is out and then I would have more time to hunt and I would have more shells for the boat trip hunting more birds. And yeah I am going to really wait for school being out but it will be hard for me because I like to go out hunting and I will have to be strong and stay in school until it is out. Got to go now hope you like it later. Yeah and my dad said not to shoot them when they are high in th sky but in yup'ik.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Where is the rest of your post?! I want to read more!

Erin said...

OH! There it is! Haha...

What kinds of animals are you hunting? Are you still shooting ptarmigan? I think it's great that you spend so much time hunting. I sort of wish I could go hunting. I'm too scared of guns though. I used to hunt rabbits and stuff with my brothers but I stopped going because I was so bad at shooting things.