Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting my first snow machine

I remember when I was 17 going on 18, and I was going to get a snow machine. And it was going to be my first one. At first there was this short track I wanted but my dad said it was to much of a short track. Then there was this MXZ 600 rev. And I liked it when it got to Bethel. When we went to go pick it up I could not stop smiling. When we got home we took it down from the back of the truck. My dad took it out for a spin then I went next. I could not believe my eyes that I got this cool snow machine. I have had it for 3 years now. The first year when I had it I crashed it during Slavic time. The ext year I was more careful in how I was using it I did not want to crash it again because I might not be able to use it again ever again. And then last year I was also careful in how I used my snow machine. Then now I am really taking care of it and I will never crash it again because I might have to fix it by my self and may be get the stuff for it with my own money. So I am hopping I would not break it again. The next years on i am wishing I would not have to fix my snow machine. Now that I am 19 I will take care of my snow machine. Because i fixed the bad side of the spidometer and now i need to find out what is wrong with the other side of the heat warmer on the left side of the handle bar.

No comments: