Monday, October 27, 2008

what ever!!!

i think it would be better for me to do chores like pack water get ice. also if i am felling good i would want to start doing dishes. but i would not be able to do the cups. because the cups are to small for my hands. so my brother comes in handy for the cups. and i would be doing the bowls and some of the bigger cups is the main things i could wash. and my brother could do the cups an utensils. and i think i would be able to do laundry but i am still thinking of doing these things around the house... but i have many things to do outside and i also have lots of homework witch i do not do most of the time at home. but some days when i feel like working on them i do them. what are some other things i could do around the house... what are some suggestions you guys got for me to do around the house. some days i feel like i am doing nothing around the house so i am thinking of doing something. some of the things i like to do around the house is sometimes is picking things of the floor... most of the time i do that but not all the time.

1 comment:

tanuller said...

Hi Sonny,
There a lot of things to do that will make your day pass by. I know I would like for you to make that microwave stand, this skill has to do with carpentering, and make someone an uluaq, the person you picked from our family pick. I mean you have lots to do even around the house. I am glad your making your choices , good choices, it makes us, parents happy that your not into mischief. I am glad that you try your best to keep busy in the evenings. you can also plan to fish like i do. when you don't have homework..I love you son...
love mom