Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tununak NYO trip

whan i was it tununak i was having fun for a little while beacuse there was lots of people there. as people were going it got boring. but there was still people to play games with but it still got boring. the day before we went i did not to go up the hill but i had to. and the reacon i did not want to go up it was because i knew i would want to go to the bathroom but my teacher told me to go so i did, while we where coming back down i needed to go to the bathroom i tried to hold it in 3 or 4 times and when i got to the first house it all came out and i was just standing there until i went to the school. i told my cusin to bring my bag to the bathroom so i could change. after i was done people from there used the bathroom they would come back out wanting to vomit. but they didn't. after words i went to go take a shower because i needed to. i did not want to smell bad. as people were leving i wanted to see them. because it got boring with out them.

2 comments:

Christina. said...

LOL. What a horrible teacher making you hike when you needed to poop. Oh wait, she's my roommate? And she isn't purposely horrible? And you never told her you had to poop? Andrew! You gotta communicate these things to us teachers!

And I don't mean after the fact, on your blog. I mean BEFORE you hike. ;)

Erin said...

Communicate your needs! lol. I'm glad we can laugh about this now. I felt really bad about it when it happened. You're such a trooper and such a cool person. Keep up all your hard work! I appreciate every minute of class time I get to spend with you and remember...I'm not purposely horrible. lol