Thursday, March 27, 2008

blue barrie juice

The Bluebarrie juice has a tast like it has not been freash and it also tasts like candy. It makes me want to run around but I have to wait until I am at lounch braik then I would run home and maybe get more juice. The Blue barrie juice kinda tasts like like wine but I have not tasted wine before, I am just asouming it tasts like it. Someday when I get older I will be able to see how it tasts. The Bluebarrie juice came from a wild blueberrie muffin. It also came form a can of real bluebarries. By the look of the bluebarrie juices thikness it looked like it was going to be sweet but it truned out it was not to sweet. I tried to let my older sister try some but she didn't have any. So I went to my yonger sister she had some But not much. I told her you have to have a little bit more to get the flaver, she had more and her face reaction and it was like she wanted to vomit but she didn't. So I ended up having it but I think I had to much. I am kinda feeling sick from it but I will live. I think I will let my little brother try some and the other students in his class.

by: andrew joekay
just made March 3/27/08
hope you liked my writing. all you people that read it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hee Hee..

I like that you wrote about the blue berry juice. I wish I could have tasted it. Our muffins look yummy! Thanks for helping me today.

Kale Iverson said...

Dude! I loved your in depth look at blue berry juice. I also have a tip for writing in blogger. If you write in blogger, copy and past your paragraph into Word before you post. Then you can use spelling and grammar check to help you edit your work. Then copy and past it back into your blog post and FINITO! All done.