Tuesday, February 26, 2008

snnowmachine crashing

One day i was out riding on my snowmachine. My dad told me to go get the heat gun and as i was getting it i ended up crashing my snowmachine. I kinda flow off my snowmachine and the windshiled brock on one side the, the spidomiter brocke off. The tall light was broken. Then the next morning my dad saw the snowmachine amd said "i could not use the snowmachine." But one day with out him knowing i used it a few times. I ended up not useing it until it got fixed. After it got fixed, i was sterting to use it more often but slowly because my dad and i would use it to go check the net. Somedays i would ask him if i could go riding, he said "to watch out in how i am driving and not to go fast. But i ended up going fast.

3 comments:

Erin said...

As a lover of speed I can understand your need...your need for speed!

Man, I totally felt the same way when I crashed my snowmachine last spring. It was so scary and I shook the entire way home. It took a lot for me to get back on.

It's hard not to go fast!

Why Me!! said...

wow man i was so surprized about that , i joke well g2g later bro

Kale Iverson said...

I've never crashed a snowmachine, but I've crashed a lot of bikes jumping at the BMX track. I always have deja vu when I crash. Has that ever happened to you? Everything goes in slow motion. Keep up the good bloggin'!